Mentoring & coaching senior executive's
Key people selection and recruitment
Assisting you in making positive changes to your business. An independent discreet think (& do) tank. Providing group and or individual services for:
*Mentor & Coaching senior people.
*Key people (potential board members) selection and recruitment (entire process).
*Facilitation – of Strategic Away days, engaging your team to create an agreed agenda encourage an open discussion and arrive at an agreed conclusion and resolving disputes.
Why use us?
- We live in a time of great change requiring new thinking.
- We provide you with a confidential independent second opinion and support.
- As a business develops some of the founders develop and others do not. The gaps this creates can be time consuming to fill and the appointment key.
- We can reduce the chances of appointing the wrong person and save you a great feal of your time in a process more familiar to us than it is to you.
- We do all the “work*, with a key people selection are very competitively priced and tailor made.
- I can empathised with you having had experience similar roles.
Approach to Mentoring & Coaching
The recruitment process – bottom line there is a lot to it!
- Defining the role & Candidate profile.
- Understanding the company aims and Culture.
- Design the Interview.
- Prepare the candidate information pack: Company profile. job description, T’s and C’s.
- Recruitment. plan/timescale/review dates.
- Search against profile.
- Conduct telephone clarifications & interview long list candidates at your premises.
- Feedback to you.
- Arrange shortlist for client interview (based on feedback from previous interviews).
- YOU select and appoint I decline unsuccessful candidates.
- Throughout the process mindful of candidate dignity.
- Follow up with you and the candidate after 3 months in role.
- Provide you with a four month Guarantee to replace without a further fee.
Thank you for viewing my website
Give me a call for a confidential no obligation chat I will be delighted to hear from you.
Bill Smart, MSc Marketing, MBA